Friday, January 7, 2011

Today's Target Deals

Yay for Target clearance!  I went on a mini shopping spree today and restocked my gift closet (and got a few other things).  Pictured below are my good deals.....the total of everything should have been $289.36...
I paid $85.01!  My favorite thing was the Baby Care Center....marked down from $99.99 to $24.98!!  I can't wait to give it to Carly for her next birthday....so sad I have to wait until November!  Here's a breakdown of the other items...
Pampers Wipes (not on sale but I had coupons):  Original $1.97, I paid 47cents.
Box of mini Candy Canes:  from $2.47 to 24 cents
New rug for my laundry room:  $19.99 to $13.98 (I left a few there hoping no one else wants them and they get marked down more).
3 pairs of shoes for the kids:  all 75% off
Christmas ornaments:  $5 marked down to 50 cents
5 sets of Disney Cars toys (no, they are not all for Jackson, I got a few extras for birthday parties):  all 75% off - 2 of the sets were marked down from $30!!!

Hitting the clearance sales is a great way to save money - plan ahead with your gift giving and you'll never have to pay full price!

Anyone else find any good deals lately?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...