Enter Coupon Chief! It is one of the fastest growing coupon sites, with over 250,000 visitors each month. Their database currently has over 50,000 coupons for over 15,000 stores!
I decided to do a little trial run and tell you about my experience. Here's some points worth noting:
- Easy to navigate! The homepage is visually appealing and includes sections for featured stores, popular coupons, and new coupons. There is also a clickable search to browse by popular tag (computers, electronics, etc).
- The Search Bar: Front and center, easy to find, right at the top of the homepage. You can search for a particular store (Target.com), or for a product (laptop).
- Updated ~ the coupons listed are coded in green (working!), yellow (uknown), or red (not working), so you don't have to waste your time finding deals that may end up in disappointment. It even shares the success rate percentage!
- Printables too! There are some printable coupons available for in-store shopping.
- New to online shopping & coupon codes? There is a How It Works page that even includes a video tutorial!
So there you have it, folks! Add Coupon Chief to your bookmarks, and the next time you are doing some online shopping, check it out....you may score a great deal! (Or at least pay for that pesky shipping & handling fee!)
Disclaimer: I was compensated for this review, but all opinions are my own!