Friday, September 23, 2011

Friday Favorites #4

I've been a bad, bad blogger lately.  Basically because I have not been doing anything creative!  Just 'cause I miss posting, how about a Friday Favorites?  We'll even add another F-word.......FALL that is.  So here's a list of some of my Fall Friday Favorites.....all originally seen on Pinterest, but linked back to their original spot.  (Click on the picture to take yourself there!)

I've already shared this on my facebook page, but aren't these pumpkins adorable?  Made from a dryer vent and spraypaint!  LOVE!


Cutest little acorns ever......these would be a perfect fall treat for the kiddos!


Pumpkin Spice Latte?  Yes, please!  And...you even make them in a crock pot, and you know about my crock pot love affair!


And finally....not fall related, but can anyone else out there relate to this??


Happy Friday, everyone!

1 comment:

Tanya said...

Haha, I can totally relate :) I love Pinterest. So much inspriation and it's so addicting :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...