Our first spotlight is (drumroll, please....) Katie Bradley of Mossy Rock Designs!!
Katie is a stay at home momma of two boys, a wife, daughter, and friend. She and her family are in the process of adopting their daughter from Ethiopia. Her passion is creating watercolor and ink nursery art, and she has also recently illustrated two children's books (one is Miss Bunny, Mrs Mouse and Me)! Seriously, this girl has TALENT!! Lucky for us, she has an etsy shop, and 100% of her profits go towards bringing her daughter home.
Would you like to see some of the items from her shop? I thought so!
|Boy with a Sparkler|
|Meeting my Momma|
|I Love Ethiopia|
|Small and Large Hand|
MANDATORY: Visit Mossy Rock Designs, come back and tell me what your favorite item is.
EXTRA ENTRIES (again, please leave a comment for each one you qualify for!):
* "Like" Mossy Rock Design's Facebook Page.
* Become a follower of Katie's art blog (and show her some comment love!)
* Become a follower of this blog, The Cellar Door Stories, via GFC.
* "Like" The Cellar Door Stories' Facebook page.
* Make a purchase from Mossy Rock Designs! (This one is worth 2 entries, so leave 2 comments!)
This giveaway will end October 7, and the winner will be chosen by Random.org.