Monday, September 26, 2011

Thirty-One Fundrasier Update & News!

I just wanted to let you all know the great news that our Thirty-One Gifts fundraiser was a success!  We were able to raise $363.25, with all proceeds going towards our adoption fund!  What a blessing!!  Each step brings us closer to our boys!  A very sincere and heartfelt THANK YOU to each of you who participated.  Your name has been added to the tree.  :)

I also wanted to share the news that I had so much fun doing the fundraiser and I'm loving the products so much, that I took the leap and decided to become a consultant for Thirty-One!  I'm hopeful that this will be a way to have fun, continue to add to our adoption fund, and help others do the same.


I am so excited to begin this journey with Thirty-One.....for many reasons.  They are a faith-based business, which I love!  They have great products that they stand behind and are always coming out with new patterns and designs.  Of course, you already know I'm a frugalista, and another thing that played into my decision was that their enrollment kit was only $99.....for over $300 worth of products!  They also offer some of the best hostess rewards out there!!


To celebrate this new beginning, I am offering a limited time only deal!  The first 5 people to book a party will receive a special gift that I guarantee you will love!  This special gift is in addition to hostess rewards that begin at $200 of product sold.  Also, the October hostess special is the Large Utility Tote (normally priced at $30) for only $5 with a qualifying party!  My special "new beginning" gift applies not only to home parties, but catalog/online parties as well......so anyone in the continental US can be involved!  (Friends from my old hometown who are reading....I would love to visit and have a party for you!!)  Please feel free to contact me by leaving a comment, emailing, or visiting my Thirty-One website for more information, to place an order, to book a party, or to find out more about joining my team!

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Cindy H. said...

Love Thirty-One products! Good luck becoming a consultant!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...