Saturday, December 22, 2012

Candy Bar Christmas Gift

The kids & I put together some Christmas goodie bags for J's teachers.  Nothing fancy because I wanted J to be able to do most of the work, so it was really from him and not me.  I have seen different versions of these candy bar gifts, but we made up our own based on the candy we could find.  We appreciate J's teachers and his school so much and I hope these treats were a hit!




Each bag contained a copy of the note and each of the candies (and Shout wipe - random I know) pictured above.
If you can't read the note, it said...

KUDOS to you...I want to SHOUT it from the rooftops!
You are EXTRA special, a real ORIGINAL, and one of the RIESENS I love school!
I have MOUNDS of fun here and you are a such a life LIFESAVER, helping me become a SMARTIE!
I wish I could give you 100 GRAND for your PAYDAY ~ you are worth a MINT!
Enjoy your Christmas break, TAKE FIVE, relax, and have fun with your family!


The finished product was definitely not fancy & crafty, but it was filled with love from a student to his wonderful teachers!


 Linking to:  simply {kierste}, The Frugal Girls,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...