Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Reason #263 Why I Heart Google Reader

Let me just start by saying I think Google Reader is seriously one of the best inventions EVER for those of us who love to read blogs.  I have a lot of blogs that I like to keep track of (friends, couponing, crafts) and it's so nice and simple to have them all in one place.  The only drawback is that it is much less convenient to leave a comment (and lots of those blogs I love have contests that I keep trying to win where you have to leave a comment!)  Very randomly a few days ago I came across a blog that solved this little problem for me - you can actually add Google Reader to your toolbar, so each time you click "next," it will take you directly to your next unread blog.  I am not too good at explaining this, so I am sharing this link that will help you out (or maybe you have all known this for years, that could easily be the case!), courtesy of "Oops, I Craft My Pants."  Yes, I confess, I just saw the title on another blog and it peaked my interest, so I had to go check it out!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...