Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Christmas is Coming (and a Winner!)

Did you know Christmas is less than 4 months away?  Okay, still seems like awhile, but I am all about preparing early for this holiday, especially this year because with added adoption expenses that will be due around the same time, I just can't be spending a lot of money all at once in December.  I have literally had some presents ready to give since Target's toy clearance in January ~ it pays to plan ahead!
Maybe you aren't a planner and you need some help.....well, I have some great sites for you to check out!  Beginning tomorrow and lasting for the entire month of September, there will be a "holiday trifecta" devoted to preparing you for the upcoming holidays.  Bake, Craft, and Sew along with the ladies at A Southern Fairytale, Skip to My Lou, and According to Kelly....and plan ahead this year.

You'll especially want to check out According to Kelly on September 25 when I'll be showing up and sharing some of my favorite Christmas crafts and decorating ideas!  I'm super excited to be in the company of some of my favorite bloggers and can't wait to be inspired by all the great ideas!


In other news, the winner of the Uprinting.com giveaway is #2 ~ The Activity Mom!  I'll be getting in touch with you!!  Thanks to all who entered!


Have a great day!

1 comment:

The Activity Mom said...

Thank you so much! I'm so excited!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...