Mine was slightly different because I had a wire wreath form to use (left over from my Christmas greenery wreath). After picking the best blooms from my hydrangeas, I used some florist wire to attach them to the wreath.
I just kept going until the wreath was filled! (Yeah, I switched to working on the living room floor halfway through like always!)
My hydrangeas aren't too big, so the blooms were a bit limited, which made the wreath lack some fullness....so I added a raffia bow to try and make the lack of bloomage less noticeable.
Here's the finished product on the front door ~ I like how it turned out, and of course the best part is that it was totally FREE! Thanks for the inspiration, Nikki!
Linking to a few of my favorites ~ check them out!!
It's always exciting to be featured ~ thanks so much!