Saturday, July 23, 2011

Bethany Beach 2011

We just got back last night from our annual family vacation to Bethany Beach, Delaware.  Thanks to some blogger magic you didn't even know I was gone, did you?  Well, except for all those comments I still haven't responded to.  I hope to get to them at some point, but sorry in advance if I don't!!

Here's a few of my favorite pics from our vacay....
My sweet kiddos

The 4 cousins







PS... my friend Rachel now has a baby looking at the cute birdie mobile.  Welcome to the world, Corrine Elizabeth!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful photos! I wish we could see each other more often. We will be in MD again this next weekend. Conference is at Frostburg State University this year. Not sure if you can come down or not.

Nikki said...

Where on earth did you find that aqua dress for your darling daughter?!?! I've been looking for something like that for pictures and I'm in love with aqua!! Beautiful pictures by the way!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...