Friday, December 17, 2010

Christmas Craft: Burlap Table Runner

I'm not sure why, but I really have a love for burlap.  Maybe because it's supposed to look a little frayed and imperfect - you can't really mess it up too much, it just adds character!  This is a super easy project I did earlier this week with just some burlap, ribbon, rick rack, and a glue gun.  I wanted it to be pretty plain so it wouldn't interfere with whatever I decide to sit on top of it.

Hint:  I discovered that instead of taking time to try and cut a perfectly straight line on the burlap, just snip a little and rip out one of the strings where you snipped.  It will leave a gap in the burlap and make it super easy for you to know where to cut.

Click here for some parties I may have linked up to!

The DIY Show Off
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...