Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Group Deals & Savings Sites

If you follow savings blogs at all, you have probably noticed all the Group Savings Sites that have become popular lately. I thought I'd share some of my favorites...
1) Groupon - a daily deals site that has different deals depending on your location. I purchased a $50 Gap coupon for $25...waited for a good sale, and got some great deals!  You can take advantage of other locations, if yours isn't listed.... the Gap deal was from Boston I believe, but it was good nationwide!
2) RueLaLa - I recently purchased a Lord & Taylor $50 for $25 - and had $20 credit, so paid only $5!!! We don't have a Lord & Taylor nearby, but I can use it online to get some great stuff.
3) One Kings Lane - mostly decor & home furnishings - upon signing up, I received a $15 credit (I *think* new accounts still do, but I can't be sure). Just today, I bought this fun little tray
and because of my credit, I paid only $1.95! (and you can use PayPal, which is a huge plus for me!) - They don't give special sign up links, so head straight to their website, or if you really love me, let me know and I'll invite you via email - that way I get a little credit if you decide to make a purchase!
4) Zulily - I haven't purchased from this one yet, but they have some seriously cute stuff, mostly for babies & kids.
5) Groopdealz - lots of handmade stuff and crafting supplies - it's a new deal each day and I think today's is especially cute - rosette rings from Love Stitched!
Let me know if there are other great sites that you love or if you try out any of these!  Happy shopping!

2 comments:

Brittany@Love Stitched said...

Thanks for the shout out!!! You can email me or Groopdealz with the color choices...they don't have their system set up yet for multiple choices!!!

sorry for the confusion!

wendy said...

Im a big fan of nomorerack.com and beyondtherack.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...