Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Happy Spring!!!

I absolutely love spring.  My favorite season just makes me happy - yes, there's often a lot of rain, but with that rain comes flowers, fresh air, and new life.  And we can't forget the free Rita's Italian Ice.  And the free iced coffee from Dunkin' Donuts.  *Happy Sigh*  Yes, I love spring.

The spring decorating hasn't exactly been completed (or even started) at this point because we've been busy with birthday parties, exchange students, and LIFE in general.  But if you are new here, I wanted to share some of my favorite SPRING posts from last year....I'm excited to get some of these decorations back out and make my house all springy again. 

#1:  Thrifted Cheese Dome/Cloche & Easy Nests

#2:  Easter Treats

#3:  Burlap & Sharpie Spring Pillow

#4:  Kid's Project - Cupcake Liner Bouquet

#5:  (possibly one of my favorite projects ever) Spring Wreath

Happy Spring!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...